• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 29, 2018

    Bitcoin Cash Kraken launches Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP) margin trading

    Bitcoin Cash Kraken launches Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP) margin trading


    Kraken launches Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP) margin trading

    Posted: 28 Dec 2018 09:32 PM PST

    Bitcoin Mining 0.005 BTC earn

    Posted: 29 Dec 2018 09:50 AM PST

    Banned from bcore forum. I am really upset right now about to cry

    Posted: 29 Dec 2018 03:19 AM PST

    NOT! LUL

    The discussion was hilarious. The mods are idiots. The english is beyond broken. And everything else that one would find in a shill forum. The definition of disasterous.

    Anywhoo I was replying to a link that was posted (looked like obvious spam link in order to track and advertise, but hey who knows). Anyway, after clickng submit I realized I was banned for the 40th or 50th time from buttcoin core's reddit. I was expecting this after realizing my previous comments had all been instantly shilled.

    I knew that, being this forum isn't totally shilled out, and isn't willing to suck a donkey's dick for an ether scam or ico pump (so they can pay their $20/month rent and bottle of vodka), that I could come here to converse with real people, real crypto enthusiasts who are excited about bitcoin's future. People with intelligent ideas and great visions for the future. And those who aren't afraid to stand up and fight, tell the truth, help translate the underlying themes behind the altcoin scam complex.

    The post was titled "what do you see in 2019" or some crap like that. I didn't want to waste my thoughts completely. There's some knowledge mixed into my hatred. See you all next year, possibly next month. Hoping to never come here again but you gotta deal with the shit, in order to be the shit. And BCH community is "the shit" I am excited and looking forward to saving the world with BCH.

    I see lots of "network outages" and delayed transfers as "The Market" trys to allocate enough bitcoin (core or cash) to fulfill their customer's empty accounts. I see a continuace of the Eth and Ripple complexes, which have devalued and derailed bitcoin into an almost uncontrollable altcoin shitstorm, yet I see this diminishing even today so it's likely to implode in near time once the next bull run puts everyone's money back in their pockets.

    It's a pyramid effect that will exponentially grow into a bullrun which totally dereails every exchange on Earth nearly overnight. The fud will be epic. I cannot wait for the headlines.

    We just need virality, and it has to be organic and unsensorable, because the media will not promote bitcoin, period.

    P.S. everyone go to the /r/bitcoin thread and upvote the new Bitcoin cartoon. It's really good and is getting no attention (which is always a good thing). Make the creator realize that if he promotes the world's most popular and used crypto that he will have more success. Rather than trying to promote ethcoin and gnome and all that other crap. Better yet somebody copy his idea and make it better, because the domain he used was "btcandfriends". I think he might have been too busy exercising his craft and creativity in order to realize the true picture of what's going on.

    P.S.S. Fuck ripple, eth, stellar, eos, and everything else. Core's ok, I'll keep some around to dump (AGAIN) on small-blockers heads and load up on more BITCHODE, BUTTCASH, whatever you want to call it works fine for me!!!!! I'm out!!! Cheers from Bolvia! #bCASHISKING

    submitted by /u/bitfoolery
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash Logos

    Posted: 28 Dec 2018 05:06 PM PST

    Anyone have some high resolutions of it ?

    submitted by /u/trmpus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment