• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 8, 2018

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 04/08/18 [Questions and Price Predictions]

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 04/08/18 [Questions and Price Predictions]


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 04/08/18 [Questions and Price Predictions]

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 01:13 AM PDT

    Hello! It's Sunday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread. Put your commentary in here.

    Make sure to read the rules before you post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/wiki/rules

    Also, make sure to report any comments or posts that don't follow the rules!

    If you would like to have more discussions with Ripple supporters, please feel free to join our social channels

    Telegram

    Discord, and some features in our Discord:

    • Tweets from ripple official, staff, community contributors and many more;

    • Ripple Employees available to chat

    • Multi-language chat rooms for Ripple supporters all over the world

    The invitation link - https://discord.gg/qgfVERN

    One aspect of our subreddit is clear transparency. If you ever feel like a moderator is abusing their position of power please review their actions in our public mod logs here. Make a modmail, or pm /u/Bonkill to appeal a moderator action or if you discover any issues/mods overstepping their roles.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rockefeller Venture Capital Partner Smacks Down FUD and Praises Ripple Execs (3:50)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 01:42 PM PDT

    Google and Apple like Ripple's Interledger Protocol for interoperability - and because it's not Visa

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:04 PM PDT

    A conference Ripple is attending that Im excited about.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 11:10 AM PDT

    Very interesting interview with Ripple marketing kingpin Cory Johnson...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 04:35 PM PDT

    Question on XRPL Global Freeze

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 07:54 PM PDT

    Ripple has a feature called global freeze, that allows the freezing of IOUs on the XRPL. Some text describing the features can be found here https://ripple.com/build/freeze

    My question is how the global freeze affects IOUs issued by an address other than the one implementing the global freeze. So for example, I set up an address to issue TC2 IOUs, and I also have a trust line enabled for USD.bitsamp, and currently hold a positive balance of USD.bitstamp. If I enable a global freeze, will I be able to a) send my USD.bitstamp to an address other than Bitstamp's issuing address, b) receive USD.bitstamp from an address other than Bitstamp's issuing address, (while the global freeze is activated)?

    I hope to hear from someone who has actually tried this task on the XRPL. Thanks in advance!

    TC2

    submitted by /u/technicallycorrect2
    [link] [comments]

    I am going to show my friend the video on Ripple's front page, but what would be your favorite brief video interview that I could have my friend watch to introduce him to the company? I will show the video series later.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 07:54 PM PDT

    He is very interested in learning more about Ripple. I have of coursed advised him of the risks and told him he will need to do his own research and make a decision if he would like to invest in XRP.

    I don't advise others to invest, I don't want to feel responsible for their stress or losses.

    I am bullish and in it for the long haul. He can tell I am excited so he wants to know more.

    After he understands the basic premise I will advise him to watch the 7 part video series Ripple made.

    submitted by /u/kenta-_-
    [link] [comments]

    MUFG

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 10:34 AM PDT

    Can somebody shine some light on this, it envolves MUFG , yet im not sure what to think about it https://twitter.com/BankXRP/status/982881259209846784

    https://twitter.com/BankXRP/status/982869066812739584

    submitted by /u/rockzorr
    [link] [comments]

    150+ airdrops, worth some hundred bucks. bookmark it.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 10:19 PM PDT

    I made a chrome extension to block cryptocurrency websites so you can stop checking prices and HODL.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 08:01 PM PDT

    Hello Ripple Community,

    Like many of you I've been checking the price of XRP too much when I'm on my computer, which is driving me nuts in this bear market. I made the HODLGANG Chrome Extension to block common crypto websites like Coinbase, or CoinMarketCap.

    Before you ask No it will not mine bitcoin, and YES it is open source.

    You'll have to delete some apps from your phone if you really want to prevent yourself from checking prices. I hope this helps you HODL. Let me know if there is any other features you'd like to see.

    Thanks :)

    P.S. If you want more places to check crypto prices, I'm also working on an Apple TV Crypto Ticker app, you can sign up for the beta here.

    submitted by /u/Gabriel-Lewis
    [link] [comments]

    Trustline for Allvor coin delivery on xrp account

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 03:35 PM PDT

    I've got a Bittrex account and also a nano ledger S account to hold my xrp

    Is it possible to set a trustline on Bittrex to get my Allvor coins sent there ? Both accounts qualify so would like to claim coins but are a bit stumped as to how ?

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/backward_stuntdonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Is XRP a Security? That And Other Ripple Debates Explained

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 06:45 AM PDT

    Ripple Point of Sale App?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 02:52 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there's a POS app, something like Square, in the works to accept or currently accepting XRP payments. I know there was one in the works called Casheer that looked good but didn't take off for whatever reason.

    submitted by /u/ashtalaziza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment