• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 11, 2018

    Bitcoin Cash Roger Ver Of Bitcoin Cash Takes Jabs At Bitcoin Core. Still Owns Some.

    Bitcoin Cash Roger Ver Of Bitcoin Cash Takes Jabs At Bitcoin Core. Still Owns Some.


    Roger Ver Of Bitcoin Cash Takes Jabs At Bitcoin Core. Still Owns Some.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:47 AM PDT

    Ledger’s Bitcoin Cash Users Were Unable To Access Funds For Over 2 Days

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:56 AM PDT

    Swiss luxury watchmaker, MCT watches to accept Bitcoin [BTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:09 AM PDT

    BTC going to 6k, 4k, 3k.... will affect BCH price...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:26 PM PDT

    Bitcash price atm

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:08 PM PDT

    seems like it's hurting right now, what are your guys expectations for the rest of 2018, have you sold any? are you hodling? do you think litecoin can have a flippening over bitcahsh? buy support seems low compared to many other alts too. ppl seem to be losing interest with btc's lower fees and the sell off in the general market. roger ver isnt helping the reputation either, he's a terrible ambassador for bitcash. what do you think the positives long term are right now for this coin? thanks

    submitted by /u/cryptokale
    [link] [comments]

    How to Buy and Sell Bitcoin Step by Step Guide

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    Tired of this continual back-and-forth about selfish miners? There are so many real BCH ecosystem developments this week. Find them here: Bitcoin Cash Ecosystem Updates -- Week 37 (April 8-14) (BCH Paywall)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:05 AM PDT

    *UPDATE NOW*: JoyStream 1.0.7 is out!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 05:27 PM PDT

    Strange problem with transaction: "confirmed" but transaction ID not found

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:40 AM PDT

    I sent some BCH to my account in an online exchange. I used an old 0.14 version of Bitcoin ABC (this was probably my mistake). I generated a new address at the exchange and sent the BCH. The transaction was confirmed with over 100 confirmations. However nothing was received at the exchange, and if I look up the transaction ID reported by Bitcoin ABC on blockdozer, it is not found.

    I then upgraded to Bitcoin ABC 0.17. The transaction is listed with the same transaction ID, still not found. Bitcoin ABC is now 16 weeks behind and the popup text on the transaction says "open for 55603 blocks". I also optimistically selected Abandon Transaction which makes no difference.

    Update: "Abandon transaction" did make a difference as the BCH now shows as spendable again but I have a hunch this might change when it catches up with the network! I could try sending it again however.

    Can anyone explain what has happened here?

    Tim

    submitted by /u/onlyconnect
    [link] [comments]

    Ledger Wallet Users Reportedly Unable To Access Bitcoin Cash Funds

    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 11:06 PM PDT

    The Bitcoin Chain Death Cycle In 2018

    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 08:00 PM PDT

    Lost BCH by accidentally sending it to my BTC wallet

    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 03:32 PM PDT

    I accidentally sent BCH from coinspot to my BTC dream market wallet (instead of my BCH wallet) yesterday, and the coins have disappeared; no coins have appeared in either wallet.

    The BTC address I sent to is a legacy address (starts with 1) so apparently that's a good thing.

    I contacted coinspot support and they said the transaction was successful on the blockchain (which can be seen here: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/qzmczvfk75z54s465l70fffjn5mjwkxjvcrxdzrkl0) and they said "if you are missing your coins then please get in touch with your receiving wallets support team regarding this and show them the above link."

    The problem is, dream market have terrible, basically nonexistent support. Is there any way I can get my coins back? Clearly they have my coins and I'll probably just have to accept the fact that they will keep them.

    Now that all the subreddits discussing DNMs are banned, and there is no way to get into contact with dream market "support", I'm at a loss.

    submitted by /u/0n_a_Plane
    [link] [comments]

    110 confirmations and 17 hours. Is this a normal wait time to receive funds?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 04:49 PM PDT

    My transaction is in Block #525207 and is currently (at time of writing) at 110 confirmations after 17 hours, and the funds have not yet been received in my account.

    I have made a few similar transactions over the past few weeks and the whole process to receive the funds has taken no more than 30mins. My account requires only 2 confirmations for it to be accepted and available.

    How can I determine how many confirmations are required before I receive this transaction in my account? Or is there a way to estimate the time it will take to receive the funds? I understand there are issues with the system being "backlogged" but what does this really mean in this instance?

    submitted by /u/Kid_Self
    [link] [comments]

    Lavenir, the cryptocurrency wealth management and lending platform, has launched its ICO

    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:12 AM PDT

    AirDrips - Il MIGLIOR FAUCET AL MONDO!!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 02:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment