• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

    Litecoin Charlie Lee: "This news went under the radar recently, but I want to highlight this as a HUGE (YUGE!) development in decentralization of Bitcoin mining. Any miner manufacturer that wants to use AsicBoost will need to join BDPL and open up their patents!"

    Litecoin Charlie Lee: "This news went under the radar recently, but I want to highlight this as a HUGE (YUGE!) development in decentralization of Bitcoin mining. Any miner manufacturer that wants to use AsicBoost will need to join BDPL and open up their patents!"


    Charlie Lee: "This news went under the radar recently, but I want to highlight this as a HUGE (YUGE!) development in decentralization of Bitcoin mining. Any miner manufacturer that wants to use AsicBoost will need to join BDPL and open up their patents!"

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 05:13 AM PST

    US Judge Rules Cryptocurrencies Are Commodities in CFTC Case

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:50 AM PST

    Litecoin Featured in '7 Altcoins to Watch' by Invest in Blockchain

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:18 PM PST

    Go Hard on Litecoin (LTC) before it’s too late – Enjoy the dip

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 05:47 AM PST

    Community bounty reminder - 1000 Lites

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:17 AM PST

    @MLPFrank: 2018 will be the year of @lightning for #Litecoin and #Bitcoin Check out my video to learn more about how this user ran network operates and what benefits it will bring with it.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:32 AM PST

    Motley Fool tells their followers some truth!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 11:26 AM PST

    Russian President Putin’s internet ombudsman, Dmitry Marinichev, is currently building, what’s called the Russian Cryptocurrency Mining Center that has raised $53 million to-date

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:22 PM PST

    TWITTER HELPING LITECOIN BECOMING THE FUTURE

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:39 AM PST

    Going live with the CryptoTaxGirl to answer your questions about Litecoin taxes at 8pm EST!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 10:37 AM PST

    Art School Accepts Litecoin...FB doesn't approve

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:31 PM PST

    We're doing a free "Introduction to Digital Art" class on Facebook. We set up the wallet for Litecoin donations, then Facebook quickly prompts me that it doesn't support any coins and I can't actually use it.

    So I'll post it here instead :P https://media.giphy.com/media/1pM2JD7MdgClG6dzGf/giphy.gif

    Anyone have suggestions for a good platform that supports Litecoin? I know there are a few coin projects in the works going that direction.

    It's also kinda fun to watch how compression kills my paintings differently in every different program, app, or website that touches it :)

    submitted by /u/Sgt_3D
    [link] [comments]

    Goldman Sachs Executive: Central Bank Cryptocurrencies Could be Incredibly Useful

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 02:16 AM PST

    Olodolo - shop on Amazon and AliExpress with your litecoin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 07:45 PM PST

    BB&T Blocking Credit Card transactions from Coinbase

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:47 AM PST

    So BB&T has blocked all transactions from coinbase for credit card usage. What I want to know is how can BB&T dictate who I do business with, without any notice to their customers?? I did not sign a policy stated they can dictate what merchants I do business with.

    submitted by /u/placidblood
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a good public blockchain api?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:33 AM PST

    My open source website I started allows users to track their currencies and it updates balances automatically. Litecoin is not supported yet but I want to!

    I need a public api that has high request limits and requires no key.

    https://cryptocaseproject.com

    submitted by /u/kvothe1956
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in Canada, and we have the big 5 banks ( TD, CIBC, BMO, RBC, ScotiaBank )... Coinbase is finished here.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:21 AM PST

    I have accounts with several banks and tried buying this DIP with Debit cards and Credit Cards ( I pay it off instantly...) and ALL were denied by my banks.

    The only other good option in Canada is QuadrigaCX. Min wire transer is 50kCAD... So there goes my chance at adding anything else. Banks won't even let me spend my own money.

    **EDIT - It was a BMO Debit/Credit card and a ScotiaBank VISA.

    submitted by /u/xxmatty87xx
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin's Meme-Loving Creator Makes It a Cryptocurrency with Personality

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:20 PM PST

    Coinbase Announces Crypto-Focused Index Fund

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:42 PM PST

    Can Litecoin Replace Bitcoin? Here Are 3 Valid Reasons

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:11 PM PST

    Daily Cryptocurrency News - March 7, 2018 (New SEC statement on exchanges)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:27 AM PST

    Want to buy litecoin.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:12 AM PST

    I have PayPal ,venmo, credit cards, supreme clothing and btc that I'm looking to trade for litecoin pm if interested

    submitted by /u/enviflux123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment