• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 27, 2018

    Bitcoin Cash 'Animal Farm' is an allegory for Core's takeover of Bitcoin

    Bitcoin Cash 'Animal Farm' is an allegory for Core's takeover of Bitcoin


    'Animal Farm' is an allegory for Core's takeover of Bitcoin

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:34 PM PDT

    Bitcoin Transaction Fees Hit a Record Low Level

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:12 PM PDT

    CoinEx - First Exchange to use Bitcoin Cash as Base Currency - The Slow ...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    The Cointext.io Beta is HOT - check it out NOW!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 10:13 PM PDT

    Just a low, flat fee to send BCH to anyone with a phone.

    And it's so easy.

    You are going to want this tool in your arsenal.

    Go look up your regional access number and get started.

    Send a little BCH to all your friends!

    https://cointext.io/

    submitted by /u/satoshiscrazyuncle
    [link] [comments]

    Send, Receive Bitcoin Cash over SMS - CoinText Public Beta is LIVE

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:42 AM PDT

    Satoshi’s Vision – Terabyte Blocks Could Boost Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:42 AM PDT

    Will New Zealand be the Top Favorable Environment for Blockchain Technology?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:37 PM PDT

    First LitePay now LitePal. SatoshiLite's 'big' announcements are falling like flies.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 01:53 PM PDT

    SatoshiLite posted today that LitePay was no more. However, there is a more interesting story hidden in the comments regarding LitePal.

    LitePal, due to launch on March 31st, are touted to be a zero fee merchant processor. Charlie Lee listed them as such in his tweet in February. However, the business registration number (ABN 57 857 821 358) on the bottom of their website (litepal.io) lists them as one Edin Jusupovic, a sole/trader operating from a residential address in Sydney (link below). Like most scam websites, the links to the Privacy Policy and Terms lead nowhere. It then transpires that Edin, who used to operate under dasace.com, is a 21 year old with a history of selling cyphers (malware) on hacker forums and the dark web. He can be found on twitter at @oasace (one letter different from his previous web address.)

    For SatoshiLite to say in his tweet today that he will be doing better due diligence on his associations in the future and then a few minutes later claim LitePal are doing good work is somewhat farcical.

    So, I´m taking bets. What percentage of the rest of Charlie Lee's list will also fail or prove to be scams?

    Here is a link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/gedigan/status/977140517636100097

    The Founder Website: litepal.io Business Register: https://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=57+857+821+358 https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/bySearchId.jspx?searchId=624339439&searchIdType=BUSN&_adf.ctrl-state=uam4b8cuo_4 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAABcn5G8BI0WP5zVkwclwc1pyZJeVOzM95T4 Twitter: https://twitter.com/oasace

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/Mogwai56
    [link] [comments]

    Social experiment. What if you receive a salary in cryptocurrency? Do you wanna salary in Bitcoincash?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    BCH Tips integrated Reddit tipping via browser wallet released

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 06:00 PM PDT

    how to get bch off of bitpay

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:58 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to get my BCH off of bitpay but they literally will not process/broadcast the transaction. Their worthless customer service team tells me I need to just guess at the right fee for them to actually send it over the network. I don't want fractional amounts left. Any ideas? I'm sending to a valid BCH address not one of bitpay special addresses.

    submitted by /u/mr1ply
    [link] [comments]

    27-29 March Bitcoin Cash Technical Prediction - BCHUSD Forecast

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:29 AM PDT

    Exclusive, limited-edition, Swiss-made cryptocurrency watches

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:48 AM PDT

    Crypto Community Fears Passage of the CLOUD Act

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:58 AM PDT

    Please Help me..

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi I am 30 years old in Korea.

    I have not had parents since I was a child.

    I grew up in my relatives' house

    Living in Korea is very difficult now.

    Every day I worked daily,If you work eight hours a day in Korea,

    you usually get about $ 60. I collected a little money,

    finally I collected $ 20,000.

    I went to the military in 2008 ~ 2010,

    and I was admitted to the military hospital after I was diagnosed with a waist disk during my training.

    At that time, it was not so serious and I was discharged immediately,

    and even after the discharge in 2010, my waist was sick sometimes,and everyday life was possible.

    However, my waist was sick from November 24 last year,I was brought to the emergency room on the morning of the 25th.

    Call 119.I was prescribed analgesics for three days, and all the injections and medicines were analgesics.

    And originally I had to undergo surgery, but because I did not have any improvement in the future, I got the procedure.

    Nerve block.And then after I come home.

    I could not walk properly, I continued to take pain medication, take medication to relieve inflammation.

    Now I can walk a little bit, but I can not work yet, so I need help. So I wrote.

    Because the computer is the biggest thing I can do.

    I had to live in bed.

    After that I have come to know bitcoin.

    I started with Bitcoin with $ 1,000 on December 17,

    it earned $ 500 a fortnight. After that I was confident,

    I bought a bitcoin with all the money I had,

    But on the downside that began on January 7, I lost more than 90%

    I eventually lost everything I had collected for 30 years.

    If you can help me, I would be very grateful...

    I do not know what to do. It 's so hard right now.

    I can not work because my waist is sick,

    and everything I have is gone.If someone can help me,

    If you really will be my Savior.

    [ 3GH2965srtd1X1WTgbTohdAYwhVNnJy9dM ]

    I'd like you to send me a bitcoin to this address.

    Even 1 Satoshi. I will not have a Bitcoin again.

    Please help me. I have no hope. I am really desperate.

    If donate me someone, I do not try to bitcoin it back with it.

    I want to use it for medical expenses and living expenses until my waist is all right.

    The transaction history that I lost $ 20,000.

    And I was admitted to the hospital with a lumbar disc.

    I posted it on my reddit. Please come check it out .. and if possible,

    Please help me.....

    Of course, I'm also looking for things I can do now.

    Because I am hard to walk now, I am looking for things I can do online.

    Thank you for reading the long story. I hope you guys are happy

    submitted by /u/ineedhelpiamdesperat
    [link] [comments]

    Vote: Which Atomic Swap Should We Perform First - BCH or BTC

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 07:39 PM PDT

    where do you trade bch?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:41 AM PDT

    Trade BCH to BCH via LTC - Get 9% Profit Instantly (minus exchange fees)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:39 AM PDT

    This Week in Bitcoin: A New Dawn

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 06:53 PM PDT

    Bitcoin Cash : Price Analysis, March 26

    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 05:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment