• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Litecoin Charlie on LTC compared to BTC

    Litecoin Charlie on LTC compared to BTC


    Charlie on LTC compared to BTC

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Little confused - is litecoin plastic card available for France ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    And if not. Can I still use the "virtual card without it ?" It does not look like I can go into the next step without selecting the plastic card. "Virtual Card" looks disabled.

    Thanks for helping

    submitted by /u/teiubesctare28
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys feel about this post? Can someone here give more info to validate or debunk these claims?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Litevault.net not receiving identifier email

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I forgot my litevault identifier and tried to get it by email.

    However I can't receive it. I didn't save my private key locally either.

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/litecreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Fear not

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Need help tracking down a really old LTC transaction

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    x-posting from /r/trezor.

    I got a Trezor back in 2017 and shortly afterwards I apparently purchased some Litecoin on Coinbase, which I don't remember at all doing. Coinbase says it got sent to an external address, and I can't think of anywhere I would have sent it to except the Trezor. However, I can't for the life of me find it. It's a legacy L address, but both the online wallet and the desktop program are saying that I don't have have any legacy LTC accounts, and when I try adding one it shows a balance of 0.

    When I enter the transaction hash I can see the LTC going successfully to the To address, but the address itself shows that it got sent out somewhere else and has a final balance of 0. I don't know where it got sent off to.

    I completely forgot I ever purchased LTC, so I don't know if this is the result of a firmware update, hack, user error, etc. I'm assuming no one broke into my Coinbase account just to purchase a small handful of LTC and nothing else. And I would have copied and pasted the recipient address straight from Trezor Wallet.

    What steps should I take from here? I do have my recovery seed, but would that even work to get it back? What else can I try? It's a pretty decent chunk of money now that a few years have passed, so I'd hate to think it's gone forever.

    submitted by /u/red-marlin
    [link] [comments]

    Tracing back a wallet with coins from 2013

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Hi,
    Trying to help a friend who bought in 2013 30 Litecoins (~3$ Each) and forgot about them,
    He purchased via OmniCoins (Australian Exchange which was closed late 2013),
    We have the confirmation mail from them, We have the wallet it was sent to,
    We did managed to find an old litecoin wallet on his old drive and copied the wallet file to a new installation but it shows 0 (we are not sure this is the wallet he used).

    Is there a way to know from the wallet address which wallet he used?
    Tried to do some tracing on the blockchain, but not sure we interpreted it correctly.

    submitted by /u/ezeitoun
    [link] [comments]

    Using Coinbase wallet, I had some irregularities. I started with .41ltc. Gave away .35ltc, and ended up with .25ltc. One of my .07 recipients actually got .14. What’s going on here?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment