• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    BTC Hi all! I’m 19 with little disposable income. But I just wanted to say I have bought my first 5$ of BCH tonight! I’m so happy that I can start this journey now and am excited to see where it goes!

    BTC Hi all! I’m 19 with little disposable income. But I just wanted to say I have bought my first 5$ of BCH tonight! I’m so happy that I can start this journey now and am excited to see where it goes!


    Hi all! I’m 19 with little disposable income. But I just wanted to say I have bought my first 5$ of BCH tonight! I’m so happy that I can start this journey now and am excited to see where it goes!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    CartAndPod.com now takes Crypto - Only the real bitcoin that is Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Thanks for your help earlier guys! You recommended to me which payment processor to go with for accepting bitcoin cash and I went with CryptoWoo, they have an amazing checkout process that was super easy to integrate! Sadly they don't accept BCH themselves though.

    If you want to check out the shop check it out at: https://cartandpod.com/

    I sell supplies for vaping THC and CBD, such as 510 Threaded Vape Cartridges, 510 Compatible Batteries, and 5 different Terpene Blends. If you're into cannabis it's worth a look!

    Once again thanks for all the support! Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin and such it is the only Crypto that we are accepting. We take and hold it too, no swapping it to fiat, eventually we can hopefully buy more product to sell using the BCH instead of fiat too!

    submitted by /u/JohnBrownCannabis
    [link] [comments]

    Up to 99% of the Litecoin volume on Coinbase was washtrading by a Coinbase employee using multiple accounts to trade with themselves.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    2021 will be our year!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Welcome Maribet, a new Bitcoin Cash user in Caracas Venezuela!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I'm enjoying the low fees of bch

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    I mean, the paradox is that if I receive 1 BTC it would be a struggling thing to get it to another wallet xD

    submitted by /u/Met202114
    [link] [comments]

    Salty ��‍♂️

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Was tipping someone asking about crypto with chaintip on r/GameDealsMeta then as usual, someone inserts Lightning ⚡ into the mix. ��‍♂️

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    BTC Maximalist argues that nodes must be kept as cheap as possible to run so people who can't afford to use Bitcoin can run nodes

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Swapping the dip

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I shan't be buying the dip, I am using it to swap more Btc out for Bch. Building my Bch funds up, while diminishing my Btc exposure. I shall keep some, but slowly bit by bit - literally - it's being changed to Bch.

    Yea I could have sold at the top yada yada yada. Not my game. I am in this for many reasons, and becoming a billionaire isn't actually one of them. I learned a long time ago that happiness comes from inside, not outside. The best lesson I ever learned.

    Hodl on Sodliers - Changing the world one bit at a time.

    submitted by /u/bjaxen
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum has raised their blocksize from 12.5 to 15 million gas

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Buying the dip with BTC

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    I want to convert or buy BCH with the remainder of my BTC I'm just looking for the cheapest best way to do so. I use Crypto.com if that helps but exodus fees are really high for conversion please help. I want to be able to grab as much BCH while the price is low.

    submitted by /u/Crafty_Piano3344
    [link] [comments]

    It looks like CashApp is starting to cover fees for BTC transactions to hide BTC's terrible UX!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Just a thought: Buy up hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of BTC, and send very small amounts (or the minimum deposit) to an exchange until you've finally moved all of your money to the exchange. Then sell the BTC to buy BCH.

    P.S. I'm not American, so I don't have access to CashApp, but it might be fun to try it out if you do! :)

    submitted by /u/1MightBeAPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing Subtipper, the Bitcoin Cash Community Reward Bot for Reddit (A Read.cash article)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    More bad news for BTC: Square's Cash App raises minimum withdrawal amount to $54.79 due to high network fees ��‍♂️

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    0-Conf is what basically happens on everyday transactions, and it only becomes an analogy of 1-conf when they (your payer) confirm and check if it is legit. The thing about BCH's 1-conf? It takes an average of 10 mins instead.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Almost everyone asks these days why they should accept 0-conf payments, especially when using BCH. Of course, our answer is that it's safe and expensive to double-spend anyways. Everyone takes for granted that every transaction outside crypto is actually analogous to a 0-conf, but their 1-conf can take days or weeks.

    Not BCH. We only need an average of 10 minutes.

    submitted by /u/RowanSkie
    [link] [comments]

    Tipping works!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    What first brought me into the crypto world was not Bitcoin's hype or FOMO, It was a mere $3 bch by a stranger on Reddit, this has resulted in a chain reaction of adoption over the years, as I've tipped and introduced my friends and colleagues to the world of crypto, and more importantly to the world of Bitcoin Cash, I feel like this kind of entry into this world is much healthier than jumping on the bitcoin hype bandwagon in hopes of making easy money.

    BCH is a fantastic utility and technology, but if we're not able to increase adoption, I fear we wouldn't be able to achieve the full potential it has to offer, so let's all do our best to at least get our friends, family and colleagues on board!

    submitted by /u/I_PLAY_IT_OFF_LEGIT
    [link] [comments]

    Congratulations Everyone: BTC Dominance Dropped Below 50% ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Closing the b2b circle - This is how I help spread awareness and foster BCH adoption

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Bitcoin has lost 20% of it's value in the last 9 days

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Bitcoin lost 25% of its value in 9 days in Jan

    Bitcoin lost 20% of it's value in 7 days in Feb

    Bitcoin lost 15% of it's value in 13 days in Mar

    Bitcoin is up 75% since Jan

    submitted by /u/rupturedprophecy
    [link] [comments]

    Markets waking up to the fact that BTC is completely unusable

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Unfortunate side-effect is that Bitcoin will drag everything else down with it.

    Should we buy the dip or not?

    submitted by /u/juustosuikero
    [link] [comments]

    I want to take BCH on my Webstore

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hello! I run an online vape shop and want to start taking BCH since PayPal took me down yesterday.

    I am looking into a new payment processor for fiat as well, but I've been meaning to add BCH as well.

    Any recommended plugins or payment processors that work with WooCommerce?

    submitted by /u/JohnBrownCannabis
    [link] [comments]

    Chaintip should be a permanent solution to awards

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    The chaintip bot is amazing. Low fees, can send cents or dollars worth of BCH. I'm surprised it's not used more outside of this sub.

    Could also be a really good way to onboard people to BCH and crypto in general.

    submitted by /u/TheLastSnipperAlt
    [link] [comments]

    Cashapp just ate a $630 fee for me to send $200 to my Trust. This is ridiculous

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, Kain_niaK here, it's your favorite Bitcoin Cash musician again. Making some chill piano tunes live on youtube before going to bed. If you are done with your sats cause market dipped, I'll take em!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Coindesk: Roger Ver on Bitcoin vs. Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment