• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Bitcoin Cash Me after my first tip

    Bitcoin Cash Me after my first tip


    Me after my first tip

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Cats are absolutely ferocious and cuddly! Post an SLP address and receive some Cat Appreciation Tokens! All on Bitcoin Cash!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Post your SLP address, receive CAT tokens! It's that simple!

    submitted by /u/loud-accusations
    [link] [comments]

    Be Your Own Bank - Pay, Save & Earn with Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Bitcoin Cash a financial freedom:

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    We all want to have a financial freedom and in my opinion it is now possible because of the reliable and fast Bitcoin cash it has helped in the growth of the society also it's community is wonderful. I am a supporter of Bitcoin Cash and I will always be.

    BitcoinCash

    submitted by /u/Alizay-khan
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first tip in BCH

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    So I got a tip from chaintip in form of BCH. I'm always a little Leary of even opening a private message let alone accept something from it. I only use CB to hold my coins so as I understand it I have to open my own wallet to accept this tip. Is there anything to worry about when accepting something like this because it's obviously a very small amount so I don't want to risk anything for such a small amount

    submitted by /u/Unfair-Discipline-48
    [link] [comments]

    The Bitcoin Cash Podcast #14: The Flippening Accelerates & BCH, Dogecoin Surge

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Should you buy Bitcoin Cash? BCH Price Drops • Bitcoin Cash News • BCH Update

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    New believer after ignoring it for 5 years.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Many of us just ignored it, including myself for last 5 years, as i read more and with btc eth crazy fees, and the low fees ones with unlimited supply, the only 3 coins were left, bch, ltc, dash whcih are worth hodling and equally good at spending, now coin is as good as its Develeper charlie sucks, so ltc out now however i will say ltc is available at more 3rd party merchants i use like wallets & bitrefill etc so both bch and dash needs to look into that to get eveen better but BetWeen the 2 both with strong community support i choose bch being the winner being of bitcoin brand name :) so yea better late but you know what bch will the first coin i eill try to hold even i get atleast 5 , I will happy coz its how positive i am now, of its future. Just more merchant adoption, sponsor more bch spenders on youtube and keep the trx fees as it is ans boom we will win the race ;) 5000$ this is the real vision of satoshi, and i am the most nuetral guy you could find on reditt, i was jsut banned for saying something very neutral on btc reditt & i bashed the mod that if you gonna behave like hitler satoshi wont be proud, since he wanted us all to be free from the already dictatororial govt and banks arnd the world. (Banks now ahve started banning accounts in uk aswell as some asian countries so trust me it will jsut get better with crypto just hodl and spend make it the only currency-btc can never do that now with 20$ fees, its bch and dash etc which have the future yet good to hold, and stay away from coins with billion supply coins and coins like dogees you will regret! Yes for spreading your eggs you can put some in coins which will be used for development like eth,ada,dot etc and use bch to hodl and spend;) tc best wishes i would have loved to collect atleast 50 bch before it goes crazy in price ,but my expenses abd savings are very veey bad so it will be slow and i target 5 for now before it goes past 1000! Lot of love hodl on DONT PANIC. GREEN BTC CASH FOREVERY NOW!

    submitted by /u/Cryptofuturegreat
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend BCH exchanges

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Hi there, which exchange would you recommend for usage in Canada? Who is trustworthy so I can send fiat there, open account and buy BCH for it?

    submitted by /u/ZackCanada
    [link] [comments]

    How Bitcoin Cash impacts our lives

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    It is acceptable that BTC small block propaganda is the #1 result for 'Bitcoin Cash' on YouTube? Let's do something about it!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    NEW TO THUS BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    hy friends hope you all are doing well I am new here in this beautiful community of Bitcoin Cash hope we would have a beautiful time here I am a passionate lover of Bitcoin Cash and spread the word everywhere as much as I can thank you ❤️

    submitted by /u/Alizay-khan
    [link] [comments]

    Merchant Token - The largest DeFi ICO in 2021 - DeFi Payment Protocol that enables POS terminals on blockchains and brings consumer protection to crypto payments

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    7 advantages of investing in cryptocurrency

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Trade?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Would anyone like a barely worn pair of ray bans with case for trade of BCH? Will send pics of glasses to DM!

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Ad_9835
    [link] [comments]

    Ok granted this is the BCH sub. How many here expect Bch to test its ATH in the next 24 months? I believe that number is $4700 or so.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Thanks I'm advance for your input

    submitted by /u/JeremySoCa
    [link] [comments]

    Which BCH Website is the original true BCH website?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I am doing some reading on BCH and chanced upon that there are 3 different websites about BCH. I'm curious, so which one is the original true BCH website? Is there a single officially accepted website for BCH? Links are below:

    https://bitcoincash.org/

    https://bch.info/en/

    https://whybitcoincash.com/

    submitted by /u/FreedomNext
    [link] [comments]

    "How to contribute to a Flipstarter campaign" - by Bitcoin Out Loud

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    The stages of BCH

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    how long does a BCH transaction take??

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Im interested guys❤️☺️

    submitted by /u/Salomon_95
    [link] [comments]

    https://cryptotabbrowser.com/21643056

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I just got paid with BCH for the first time. I'm Impressed!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I just completed an online gig and got paid in BCH. Completed the task,sent over an address, 1 minute later whole amount is in my wallet.

    Share the love people! The future is now.

    submitted by /u/TheCreepNextDoor
    [link] [comments]

    My first #BCH earning!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Almost 11 month ago I joined read.cash site. It was paying BCH base on point system. As it was my first day, I only got 0.08$ BCH as payment! I was wondering If I could really withdraw such a less amount🙄(as I was unaware of BCH's Power.) When I received that small payment I was so happy that I told everyone in my family.(Becuse before that I faced many scam site) My first payment with BCH That was the time I started my journey with BCH😍

    submitted by /u/arnavaria
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Cash newbie.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, like the title says im a BCH newbie. i spend my last weeks free time just to get some knowledge about Bitcoin Cash and the diffrents between BTC and BCH, but i couldnt find an answere for this scenario: I know that BCH´s target is to have an low fee and fast exchange, which is the basis for an worldwide payment system. BTC in the other hand is slow and has an high fee. BTC is great to guarantee the volume of your money, but like i said befor BCH has the potential to be an WW payment system due to an low fee and way faster exchange. Here is my question; isnt BTC´s solution for this problem the Lightning Network? Wouldn't that outdo BCH by solving BTC´s problem with Lightning Network? I mean that was the reason why both hard forked.

    submitted by /u/DlENlZ
    [link] [comments]

    Are you running a Bitcoin Cash full node?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    What software are you using?
    What hardware are you using?
    What's the physical node location of your node?
    Are you running a pruned node or with indexes?
    What's your config?

    submitted by /u/georgengelmann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment