• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Ethereum Proof of stake node details

    Ethereum Proof of stake node details


    Proof of stake node details

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I'm considering hosting a validator node but I'm wondering about some of the details.

    In particular, since I'm in Latin America, I'm trying to figure out whether latency would be an issue and what would be the bandwidth and power costs in order to make a decision. Also, if there would be a benefit for the network in hosting a node here vs just pooling in on some of existing pools.

    Any ideas about this?

    submitted by /u/nbates80
    [link] [comments]

    Increase Gas in Blockchain wallet

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I'm trying to send only $100 of ethereum to my NEXO wallet from the Blockchain wallet but the transaction keeps failing and the error on blockchain.com is: Out of gas. How do I go about increasing the gas on this particular app? I don't see an option to increase the fee I pay.

    submitted by /u/dal2k305
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Gas price too low. what to do now ?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    so i sent a tx for my rent. yes, my landlord accepts USDT crypto.

    so i wanted to give it a try and i sent it with a gas too low (20 gwei gas price).

    im using trust wallet and its been almost 1hr my tx is still pending.

    i am a noob, pls let me know what to do.

    i've been reading a bit, but it says i got 2 options:

    1. send myself a tx from myself to cancel out my tx to landlord. (how?)
    2. send a tx to my landlord with a higher nonce (?) (how?)
    submitted by /u/EdictOfDeath
    [link] [comments]

    EDCON 2020 Lineup and Schedule

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Staking without node experience

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've now got enough eth that I could run a node. I'm aware of the platforms that will stake for you for a fee. That's my backup plan for sure, but I feel like that "small fee" will be exponentially larger order time if crypto works out. Any suggestions for learning materials now so that I'm ready when staking becomes available? I can read, but I don't know docker, code, etc.

    Thanks so much! HODL PEOPLE!!!!

    submitted by /u/DakotahMoses
    [link] [comments]

    district0x - The District Weekly — August 8th

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    go-ethereum GetWork API example (not RPC/JSON/WS)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I see in go-ethereum/consensus/ethash/api.go there is a GetWork API, but I'm trying to figure out how to use it. Can someone provide a quick example in golang? I have been able to successfully receive GetWork data in my go application by doing an http post to the localhost http geth interface, but I'd rather get the information via API if possible.

    submitted by /u/sweeperAA
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ethereum Certifications

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Which are the best certifications for smart contract development on Ethereum?

    submitted by /u/danielec87
    [link] [comments]

    can eth 2 rewards be withdrawn before phase 2?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    can eth 2 rewards be withdrawn before phase 2?

    https://preview.redd.it/1ospc9pgnof51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ca037ee80ce551021f4682248560fa92e6ee6163

    Launchpad says:

    " Transfers between validators are disabled until at least phase 1. Validators will have to wait until phase 2 (around two years) to be able to withdraw to a specific shard. "

    What about the rewards? Can they be withdrawn or do we get to wait 2 years before generating income from mining? That would make things much less interesting.

    submitted by /u/lebrieman2
    [link] [comments]

    Augur v2 Integrates Dai as Platform's Sole Currency

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Unknowable mysteries of the universe

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    - What happens when you die?

    - What's the meaning of life?

    - How much ETH is there?

    submitted by /u/hamerH3a4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment